Friday, October 22, 2010

WHAT A WEEK


I am sure that you have noticed both Garth and my absence from The G&M Society this week. I would like to say that is was because we won the lotto and went on a much needed holiday but in fact I was chained to my desk at work (true story) and when I managed to pull a MacGyver and pick the lock with a paper clip, I began working on an exciting project that I have been asked to be a part of - I cannot say to much about it yet, but when I can, you know it will be posted here!

And well I have been slaving away, Garth has been in bed. He hurt his back and has been in so much pain but he is loving the schedule 5 drugs.

So rest assured dear readers, we will both be back in full force next week to give our yakkings of taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails