Friday, October 22, 2010

A SUCCULENT LIFE





On Saturday, Michelle and I, ventured into Pretoria to go to Woodlands Boulevard (a shopping center) as Amy was raving about this coffee decor shop.

My mouth fell to the floor when I walked into Succulent Decor - it is a visual feast and I did not even know where to start. Michelle and I had to go back for a second helping! The shop is a must for anyone who is looking for stylish gifts that are affordable. The shop also stocks great furniture and fabrics. Next to Succulent Decor is Succulent Cafe and the menu does not disappoint. With cake names like Diet's Revenge and Thunder thighs, you know that you are in for a delicious treat - Mart

For more about Succulent Decor and Cafe click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails